- The Bible, both Old and New Testaments, is the complete Word of God. As originally given, it is verbally inspired, without error, and entirely trustworthy. The Bible constitutes supreme authority in all matters of faith, teaching, and behaviour. The Bible has Jesus Christ as its focus and fulfillment.
2 Peter 1:16-21, 2 Timothy 3:16-17, Luke 24:27, Matthew 5:17-18
- We Believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible written word of God.
- We Believe that there is only One God, eternally existent in Three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We Believe in the Blessed hope, which is the rapture of the Church of God, which is in Christ, at his return.
- We Believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin, is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
- We Believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- We Believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing for the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- We Believe that the baptism of the Holy Ghost, according to Acts 2:4 is given to believers who ask for it.
- We Believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a holy and separated life in this present world.